Need help? Book a librarian!
November 11, 2011
- How to use the library catalog
- Get a free email account
- How to use your email account
- Finding information on the Web
- Basic Microsoft Word skills (we have Word 2007)
- How to download ebooks
- How to download audiobooks
- Great information sources for homework
- Getting familiar with your laptop computer
These are some of the things that we can help you learn. If you are interested contact the library at (920) 563-7790 to set up your appointment.