Aging & Disability Resource Center program at the Dwight Foster Public Library
Sara Zwieg, CSW ADRC Specialist & Nancy Toshner, CSW ADRC Specialist will be at the Dwight Foster Public Library at 1 pm on Thursday, October 20 to discuss the services of this agency. Topics they will cover include:
- What is an ADRC?
- Who do we serve?
- What are I & A specialists?
- What is Long Term Care Programming and Funding?
- How does the ADRC promote health and wellness?
- What are Benefit Specialists and how can they help me if I am over the age of 60 or have a disability?
- How does having a Power of Attorney for Health Care and/or POA for Finance help me?
- How is guardianship different than POA for Health Care?
- Adult Protective Services role in the ADRC
This program is free and open to the public. For further information contact Amy Lutzke at (920) 563-7790.